Monday, June 15, 2009

Cake Balls




I have discovered cake balls. They are really easy and good to eat, though super sweet. I made the smiley face pops for my kids for the last day of school. They loved them. They were a little time consuming, but I think they turned out really cute. They were chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting, dipped in yellow chocolate.


I made these cake balls for my nephew's baptism. They were yellow cake with yellow frosting, dipped in white chocolate with a lemon drizzle. They were a little more difficult to make, I used a different white chocolate. They aren't as perfect as I would have liked, but they still tasted really good. These were even more time consuming. They are so cute, but I need to keep practicing to find the most efficient way, but then again - who has time for that?

1 comment:

The Reading Armadillo said...

Yum! Those look so good. You are so creative.