Here was last weeks project - it was for my dad's birthday. Obviously, he is a huge BYU fan. I saw one of these online but it was like $60. So, I decided to go the cheaper option and make it my self. I pulled out my Cricut and had it done fairly quick. I love the way it turned out. P is now begging for one for his office.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Here was last weeks project - it was for my dad's birthday. Obviously, he is a huge BYU fan. I saw one of these online but it was like $60. So, I decided to go the cheaper option and make it my self. I pulled out my Cricut and had it done fairly quick. I love the way it turned out. P is now begging for one for his office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So what about those of us who are Cougars AND Utes?
BTW- I'd really love it if you'd post a recipe for your cake balls- and maybe some tips for getting them right. I've never made them myself, but had some cheesecake balls that were awesome!
Hey Carolyn! I hope you haven't forgotten me..it's Kate (Tjaden) found your blog off Cristi's. I was hoping to get in touch with you somehow. Your blog is cute, you look great- feel free to check mine out too! Glad I found you,
Post a Comment