School starts next week. Here is my bulletin board. It is a wordle that I cut out with my cricut.

We spent a week in Twin Falls California with my whole family. It was a bit windy, but we had a great time. It was a nice summer vacation.
My new birthday banner. I used my cricut to cut it out. I love that machine!!
My birthday - my little sister gave me the movie "Three Men and a Baby" - so funny!!!!


Flowers for our anniversary.
Because she loves to be on here!!


3 comments:
I made it on your blog...again!!! Go me. I love all your random things...random things are fun!
I absolutely LOVE your wordle. I can only imagine how much time that took. I hope you had a great birthday. We better go out to celebrate!
I love your birthday banner! So cute!! I made one for Ava 1st birthday party last year, wasn't as cute as yours though!
Post a Comment