Thursday, December 3, 2009
A Busy Weekend
My parents came out for Thanksgiving. It was quite a busy weekend. My older sister just bought a house, so we spent a few days out there painting and getting it ready to move in. In the middle of this we had Thanksgiving at my house. It turned out really well. I had to do the turkey, which I have never done before. I bought the kind that is already done you don't even have to touch. That is seriously the way to go. The dinner was great. And while we had all of the family here, my brother-in-law blessed my nephew. We got all of the food cooked and transported with no accidents, and even quite a bit of leftovers that we are still enjoying. To end the weekend, we came back to my house to watch the BYU - Utah game. BYU won!! It was a great weekend, even though it was probably more work than going to school!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving. Your nephew is adorable!
Post a Comment