Saturday, January 23, 2010

January = SNOW!

We just got pounded with snow last night and I am sure, this is
not the last of it. It seems to have been pretty slow this year, compared
to what we got last year. Anyway, just loving staying in and doing
projects - now just need to find a project.
(Sorry, my snow picture won't upload.. another day, maybe)

I got china for Christmas, so I made a "fancy" dinner and
had my sisters over. It think it turned out so pretty!! I love
them and can't wait to use them again!






TODAY'S PROJECT IS: Homemade S'mores!
We are going all out today - these will not be your typical
campfire s'mores. I am going to make marshmallows
which I have been waiting to do for years. We are
also having homemade chocolate sauce and homemade
graham crackers. Can't wait to see how it goes!!!

No comments: