Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Ideas?
Ok, so here is what I am asking. Paul and I want to go on a couple of trips this summer. However, I am having a hard time trying to decide what to do and where to go. If you have any ideas let me know. Where you went and what you did. I am up for ideas out of the state, within driving area of a day or two and something we don't typically get to do. Any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmmm. Up for another trip to Wendover? Just kidding. My parents love to go to Yellowstone during the summer. They go at least three times a year. I personally would vote for California though. I can't get enough of the beach and Disneyland. Good luck deciding!
BTW did you get my email I sent the other day? We totally want to get together soon!
Grand Canyon if you haven't been and surrounding indian sights. Awesome.
Post a Comment