Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer is Almost here!!!

There are only 10 days left of school, and I am definitely counting down!
It has been a long year, and I am ready for a break.




My little sister graduated with her masters at the beginning of May. We are so proud of her.



While everyone was here, we decided to take new family pictures. I think the little one was a little too cold to enjoy the experience.



He is such a happy kid, and so cute too!!



I made these pictures at my sisters, sister-in-laws (got that?) homemaking. The Salt Lake is for me, and the Manti is for my in-laws birthdays. Theirs is distressed, and I am debating if I want to do that to mine or not. They were a lot of work - I made the frame myself - I was pretty impressed. Anyway, I love how they turned out!

1 comment:

kate said...

Those are really nice! I like them both!