And the best news.... I am on spring break for a week. I have some little plans of things to do and clean... (Is it still called spring cleaning when it is snowing outside?) Anyway, a week off will be fantastic!
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Spring Decor
Even though it is snowing outside right now, I still have hopes that spring is coming. I changed out my window drapes, which I do frequently. The purple flowers have sprung. The banner is a bit easterish, but that's ok. Easter is late this year. I actually love how the wreath turned out. The flowers were super simple to make. Loving it!


And the best news.... I am on spring break for a week. I have some little plans of things to do and clean... (Is it still called spring cleaning when it is snowing outside?) Anyway, a week off will be fantastic!
And the best news.... I am on spring break for a week. I have some little plans of things to do and clean... (Is it still called spring cleaning when it is snowing outside?) Anyway, a week off will be fantastic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment