I have been trying several months to get some BYU basketball players in my class. I have my room plastered with life size posters of the team. My class has really gotten into the spirit. Finally, we got someone to come in. I told my class I had a surprise for them. They were so excited, watching the clock until the time arrived. They couldn't believe it, when I told them Noah Hartsock was coming. They were so excited and loved every second. It was a fun day.

Also, yesterday was Em's birthday. I made a little birthday banner that turned out pretty cute.

We had a yummy dinner and great dessert. I can't believe how old she is now. She is fun to have around. (I was sick earlier this week, and between she and P, I was well taken care of. Thanks guys!)
1 comment:
Thanks for the wonderful b-day celebration!!
Post a Comment