Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Month, Really?

Ok, I kind of understand it has been so long. School started again, and I am too tired to do anything. But I do have a couple of highlights from weeks past that might be fun. Probably not for you, but whatever.
We had birthday dinner that was really delish, shish kabobs with blackberry cobbler.



I made peanut butter bars for my brother in laws birthday. They were really yummy.


We also went to the State Fair. We had a good time.


J holding the extra large bag of popcorn. He loved looking at the animals - from a distance.


We went and saw the healing field. It was really neat.



I am taking photography lessons, so here are the three homework pictures I am submitting from this week. It is so much fun!







1 comment:

Emily said...

Sweet camera-ing yo! I was a pretty good model if i do say so myself...