Friday, August 31, 2012

Fun Stuff.

We got tickets to "Wicked" a while back.  As school got closer, we realized that it was on the first day of school. It was a long day but we had a good time.  I was not familiar with the story or music, but it was really fun. I really liked it.




After school, we come home and continue to work on projects around the house.  P has been working really hard to get this room time before the season. He made it with minutes to spare.  If you didn't already know that I have a die hard Cougar fan here, you will after you see this.  It did turn out pretty cool I think.



This weekend calls for some tree trimming and yard cleanup. Yeah for yard work!  And maybe some other random projects around the house.   What did I ever do before I had a house to keep me busy?
Happy weekend to all!

No comments: