Sunday, October 7, 2012

Games and Grapes

I had the chance to go to the last week games this week. Once with P and once with E. They were fun games.  The first one was a striped game and we were in the white section. The second was a normal game, so I got to wear my true blue colors. They were only a week apart but it is amazing the temperature drop that happened during the week. First game, I had my tshirt on with a hoodie only the last few minutes. The second game - I was in my hoodie and double shirt to begin with, add a coat and blanket and it was still a bit chilly.  But we won both games and the company was great! (even enjoyed a stale cougar tail.)



When I am not cheering my team on - I am making grape juice! We have a ton of grapes in the backyard. My neighbor told me how to do it and gave us a sample. It was really good and I have decided to give it a try. Funny - because I am not a canner. I haven't canned anything, but grapes are coming out like crazy. It is really good, and I am excited that I made it myself!!!

From Grape Vine...

to Grape Juice.
Yum.  
(Even saved an old bottle, so it looks official.)

No comments: